- Minimum 4 nights stay is only applicable to off season bookings.
- Minimum 7 -10 night stay required in mid to peak season bookings.
- 2.59% cost recovery charge for processing fees for using Credit Cards/PayPal etc
- Maximum of 14 guests at any time, Exceptions may be made for a 15th person if using Cot or playpen(s).
- Every guest staying in the Villa must be listed on the booking form prior to arrival.
- Minimum age for primary/responsible guest is at least 25 years of age. If a group booking is not families with children, ie multiple friends/couples etc, all guests must be at least 25 years of age. *Exceptions may be granted for Coaches and/or player situations.
- NON-Smoking Villa
- 100% PET FREE – no exceptions
*There is a Villa Esquire Guest Booking Form that MUST be completed, signed, and returned by the guest in order to secure any booking. It has additional information, rules and stipulations from the Owner, as well the Glenbrook Resort Communities Guidelines as set out by the HOA Committee.
Please be sure to inquire directly before making any direct payments without Owners permission & confirmation of booking etc.
The Renter may cancel the booking at any time, in writing, in the form of a letter or an email.
CANCELLATION POLICY: The following cancellation charges will apply:
- From time of booking up to 120 days prior to check-in date – 30% of booking costs withheld
- Between 90 and 120 days prior to check-in date – 50% of booking costs withheld
- 90 days or less, prior to check-in date – 100% of booking costs withheld
*We have a specific cancellation form we require signed and returned to us prior to any refund being issued. Any refunds issued are less the above processing fees and less the credit processing fees initially paid, and without interest, compensation or consequential loss of any kind, and payable in US Funds.
With regards to booking the Villa, a 50% deposit of the amount owing is required up front to secure the
booking should you wish to book the Villa*. Balance is due in full 8 weeks prior to arrival.
As well, a $450.00 Credit Card authorization is also required as a Damage Deposit. If no damage or items
missing upon the cleaners & manager inspection of the Villa after your departure, the authorization will
*A current Booking Form & Terms and Conditions form, MUST be filled out in full, agreed to in full,
signed and returned to the owner PRIOR to the owner agreeing to secure any booking. The required
50% Deposit or proper confirmation of deposit being sent (IF agreed to by owner) must also
accompany the booking forms, PRIOR to the owner classifying a booking as “secured”. Until such time
when forms and deposits are received by the owner, and “confirmed received” by the owner, booking
dates remain available to all potential clients.
A time frame of 7 days may be granted for funds wire transferred to reach owners bank account to
secure the booking, but only with proof they have been sent, and only after a booking form has been
accepted by the owners. Proof of transfer must be from the bank/institution it is being sent from.
The management & owners however reserve the right to refuse booking requests for any reason,
and/or cancel a booking at any time.